[Welcome to the Sri Vaishnava Network] Sri Vaishnava Network
In the service to the Lotus feet of Sriman Narayana...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Divyadesams Website with a new look and feel

The Divyadesams Website with a new look and feel

The 108 Divyadesams homepage which had been my personal homepage, had been lacking updates for seemingly long time. Perhaps, the homepage which had helped so many with information that they needed, and which inspired me to learn Web Technologies even since my college days, when the homepage project started, was undergoing a long sleep duration. This weekend, I just thought, I would sit down and have it updated with latest content and also make navigations flexible and easier. Now with a simple DHTML Tree Navigation System, I hope navigating among the various sections would be a breeze now.

I welcome your comments and feedback on contents and navigation system.

The URL of the website is now:

http://www.angelfire.com/de/bhakthimargam/thenetwork

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home