[Welcome to the Sri Vaishnava Network] Sri Vaishnava Network
In the service to the Lotus feet of Sriman Narayana...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jag Mein Sundar Hein Do Naam ...

Jag Mein Sundar Hein Do Naam ...

Alone in a different part of the world on a business assignment would drive you mad. And particularly when you don't have much of habits to succumb to crazy habits. Not always though. Thanks to Google YouTube, you have plenty of good contents to stream to your desktop.

I normally love to listen to spiritual discourses. Last week, I got this Hindustani song "Jag Mein Sundar Hein Do Naam" by Anup Jalota and uploaded by weirdindia. I am just sharing with other readers for their benefit too.

This song also brings me a fond recall that it used to broadcast everyday in All India Radio sometime back. Even my late grandfather used to listen to this song with great interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home