[Welcome to the Sri Vaishnava Network] Sri Vaishnava Network
In the service to the Lotus feet of Sriman Narayana...

Saturday, April 04, 2009

A Beautiful Kumbakonam Oppiliappan Calendar 2009

A Beautiful Kumbakonam Oppiliappan Calendar 2009

I came to learn about a beautiful calendar on Kumbakonam Oppiliappan temple for the year 2009 from Srirangasri Yahoogroups posting over here. Since it had two parts of the calendar, I just thought I would try merging the PDFs into a single one. With the help of MergePDF, I chose to combine them into a single PDF. In this process, I found a few quirks in MergePDF where the upload was getting aborted because the server was unable to take continuous two five mega bytes file though there was a mention about the size being permitted. When I wrote to the webmaster, they corrected the anomalies and wrote me back too.

I sent the calendar as a single file to Sadagopan Mama who posted the message in SrirangaSri and he immediately announced the single file version to everyone. When I suggested him about sharing it in Scribd, he was glad too. With his blessings, I have shared the same in Scribd and you can get the calendar from Scribd here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home