Third Year Sri Maha Sudharshana Lakshmi Nrusimha Yagnam
With the greatest and kindest grace of the Lord Sriman Lakshmi Nrisimha, it has been His kindness bestowed on Ahobilam.com to schedule the third year of Sri Maha Sudharshana Lakshmi Nrusimha Yagnam at Parikkal.
It would be a great pleasure if you could also refer your friends and relatives to join in the religious function and get His choicest blessings for the prosperous New Year 2007. You are sincerely invited to be physically present at Parikkal and for any reason, if you can not make out, let us know so that your names can be added to the list of Sankalpam.
7th January 2007 Sunday
13th January 2007 (Swathi)
These dates are currently tentative and depending upon the the consensus from a majority of the members, exact date would be confirmed through http://www.ahobilam.com/. The confirmed dates is slated to be released by December 15th 2006. On the previous day of the Yagnam, the Japam would be started after Sankalpam from all of the participants.
The organizer of Ahobilam.com has communicated the following Terms and Conditions regarding the Yagnam conduction in our mailing list.
- Persons who are willing to participate physically should inform the Organizer on or before 31st December, 2006. This would facilitate for arrangements of logistics, transportation, accomodation and refreshments at Parikkal.
- The cost of the travel package including tiffin and coffee has been fixed at Rs. 300/- per head and interested participants are requested to book thier slots in advance. The actual balances incurred and if there are any variations subject to actual expenditure would be returned or refunded.
- Members hailing from other regions managing thier own travel and accomodation need to remit only Rs. 100/- towards the function only.
- Please have us informed regarding your interest in participation so that we can arrange for the celebration at the earliest.
- The interested participants (whether attending physically or in absentia) can send thier names for the Sankalpam list as follows.
If the head of the family is a male person :
...............Nakshathre ....................Raasaou Jaathasya
.................. .Gothrasya ................Sharmana: Asya Saha
if the head of the family is a female
..............Nakshathre ...................Raasaou .Jaathaaya:
....................Gothraaya: ................Naamnya: Asya: Saha
Fill in the blanks with the details of your family yead.
Please refrain from sending the complete list of your family members as it would not be possible for us to entertain complete family lists at the time of reading of the Sankalpam.
- Request: Members willing to physically participate themselves in the Yagnam as Rudwig and capable of chanting the following mantras may express thier interest in advance. They will be honoured by paying to and fro charges from their residence and with a little 'Sambhavana'.
1. Pancha Suktham
2. Pancha Shaanthi
3. Khosha Shaanthi
4. Nrusimha Manthrams
5. Sudharsana Manthrams
These are common, other common sthothras and Desika Sthothrams will be chanted at times. The following is the estimated itinerary of the function.
- Before 1800 hours, the previous day of the function: Sankalpam.
- 1800 to 1830: Break to facilitate members to do Sandhya Vandhanam.
- 1830 to 2030: Japam
- 2030 to 2100: Night Saatrumurai
- 2100 onwards: Dinner.
- Japa Theertham would be carried to the Moolavar and Thirumanjanam would be done with that.
Purusha Shooktham and Thiruppavai would be recited there.
Shesha Theertham would be carried to perform the Thirumanjanam for Aathu Vigrahams.
Thiruvaraadhanam continues at Chatram from Snanam.
- 0600: Sathumurai
- 0630 to 0730: A brief break to facilitate Sandhi and Abhigamanam. Ridwigs would arrange the Yagna Kundam in the mean time.
- 0730 to 0800: A Small Sankalpam and the Yagnam would be started.
- 0800 to 0845: Sukthams and small count of Japams.
- 0900: The Homa Agni would be raised a few minutes before 0900.
- 0900 to 1045: Homam.
- 1045 to 1100: Poornahuti Sankalpam
- 1100 to 1110: Poornahuti
- 1110 to 1230: Satrumurai, Sambhavanai, Prasada Viniyogam.
- 1230 to 1400: Thathiyaradhanai
- 1400: Starting back to Chennai
For further details and clarifcations, feel free to contact:
+91 44 24851392